"The 400-year-old story of the Ram temple of Prasidh Ayodhya across India"
Rama, considered an avatar of Lord Vishnu, is a widely worshiped Hindu deity.
According to the ancient Indian epic, the Ramayana, Rama was born in Ayodhya.
The Ramayana states that Lord Rama's birthplace was on the banks of the Saryu River in Ayodhya.
Many historians believe that in 1528, the Ram temple was demolished by Mir Baqi, a commander of the first Mughal ruler Babur,
He then built a mosque on that demolished temple.
But in the year 1611, William Finch, an English traveler, visited Ayodhya and recorded "the ruins of the Ramachandra palace and houses".
He made no mention of the mosque.
Also in the year 1634, Thomas Herbert described the "very old palace of Ramchand", which he described as an ancient monument.
In the year 1717, the ruler of Amer state Maharaja Jai Singh purchased the land around the site and a mosque appeared in his documents.
Joseph Tyfenthaler, a member of the Society of Jesus who visited the site between the years 1766–1771, wrote that the Mughal ruler Babur demolished the Ramkot fort, including the house considered by Hindus to be the birthplace of Rama. He further said that a mosque was built in its place.
In the year 1810, Francis Buchanan visited the site and stated that the destroyed structure was not a temple but a temple dedicated to Rama. Several later sources state that the mosque was constructed after the demolition of a temple.
But in the year 1853, for the first time there were riots around this place. In 1859 the English administration erected fences around the disputed site.
Muslims were allowed to worship inside the structure and Hindus outside on the platform.
The fire of this temple and mosque did not subside,
The real controversy began on 23 December 1949, when the idols of Lord Rama were found in the mosque.
Hindus said that Lord Rama appeared, while Muslims alleged that someone quietly kept the idols there at night.
The UP government ordered the removal of the idols, but the District Magistrate's Nair expressed his inability to carry out the order out of fear of riots and the instigation of Hindus.
The government locked it up as a disputed structure.
In the year 1949, two applications were filed in Faizabad Civil Court.
In this, permission was asked to worship Rama Lala in one and permission to keep the idol of Lord Rama in the disputed structure in the other.
The year 1986, the Court ordered the removal of the lock on the structure allowing Hindus to worship.
Later, in 1992, some Hindu kar sevaks demolished the Babri Masjid, causing many riots between Muslims and Hindus, and the dispute became one of the deadliest conflicts in India.
Over the years, the case has been brought to different courts of the country by both groups.
In 2010, the Allahabad High Court ruled that the disputed 2.77 acres of land in Ayodhya should be divided into three parts between the Hindu, Muslim, and Nirmohi Akhara.
From the year 2011 to the year 2018, the courts kept telling their faces but there was no solution, the temple or the mosque was built, in this battle, the Hind sheep and the Muslims remained intact.
Then on 16 October 2019, this disputed land was handed over to a trust following a decision by the Supreme Court. And cleared the way for the construction of a Ram temple at the disputed site in Ayodhya and directed the Center to allot a plot of 5 acres to the Sunni Waqf Board to build a mosque.
5 February 2020, ordered that an alternative piece of land in the "suitable" and "prominent" place in Ayodhya be given to Muslims to build a mosque. The court asked the government to prepare a plan within three months and set up a trust, which would build a temple in Ayodhya.
"Vanvasi Ram becomes Raja Ram"
* Now Bhoomi Poojan program of Ram temple in Ayodhya has started. PM Modi is coming to launch the temple construction on 5 August. On arrival of PM, entire Ayodhya is being decorated like a bride.
* A round of events will begin from August 3. Preparations for Bhoomi Poojan are almost complete. The echo of Bhoomi Poojan to be held on August 5 is going to reach the country and the world. 3D photos of Lord Ram and the grand Ram temple will be shown on a billboard in Times Square, New York.
* Sources have revealed that a waterproof pandal has been prepared for the devotees.
* 1 lakh 11 thousand desi ghee ladoos will also be prepared for the devotees.
* On August 5 in Ayodhya, on the occasion of Bhoomi Poojan of the Ram Temple, 3D programs of the grand Ram Temple will be displayed on a huge billboard in Times Square, New York.
* All the necessary information related to the history of Ram temple will be kept in the time capsule 200 feet deep in the sanctum sanctorum of Ram temple.
* 'Jai Shri Ram' will be displayed in Hindi and English from 8 am to 10 pm.